Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings and Events
At Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings and Events we are a family owned and operated business. Our design team envisions & mirrors your dream wedding or event ideas, & implements them into a unique atmosphere from planning, consulting, and creating floral and décor and so much more. We offer a wide variety of wedding or event services. Our great attention to detail, commitment to excellent client service, & product value makes us the ideal choice for planning your wedding or event for a lifetime of beautiful memories.
If you need, we will plan & coordinate all aspects of your wedding or event so that you may sit back & relax knowing that we have thought of everything. We ensure that every detail in the planning of your wedding or event has been thought of & carefully carried out.
AVAILABLE SERVICES (Not Limited to):
- Floral and Décor
- Full Wedding and Event Planning
- Day of Coordination
- Engagement parties & announcements
- Invitation assistance
- Organization and budgeting
- Site selection
- Vendor referrals
- Ceremony and rehearsal dinner planning
- Bachelorette and bachelor parties
- Bridal showers
- Wedding receptions
- Honeymoon planning
- Custom alterations
- Bridal party attire
- Hair and make up on site for wedding party
- Spa and tanning services including body wraps
- Music and entertainment
- Event rentals
- Custom favors, programs and seating charts
- Cake services
- Candles and holders
- Limousine services
We will work with each client as the guest of honor to ensure that this wedding or event day is as special as the people it is about.
We can customize any special event or special occasion upon request. Since events are so specialized and customized, event pricing varies.
Luxurious (Up to 100 Guests)
- Complimentary consultation.
- Full wedding coordination services from one of our professionally trained Coordinators.
- Planning meetings plus unlimited telephone and email communications during the months leading up to your wedding.
- Complete walk through of ceremony and receptions sites at least two weeks prior to wedding date.
- Thorough review of vendor details.
- We will confirm all contract details and arrival times over the phone one week and one day prior to your wedding.
- We will instruct vendors to first contact us instead of you with any questions or concerns during the week prior to your meeting.
- Ceremony and reception set up and decorating.
- Serve as point of contact for venue staff and all vendors. We will be the first to arrive and the last to leave.
- Set up all ceremony items including programs, unity candles, aisle runners, etc.
- Set up all reception items including seating cards, place cards, gift tables and card box, wedding favors, etc.
- Ceremony and reception coordination.
- Keep bridal party and vendors to your established timeline.
- Distribute flowers, bouquets, and pin corsages and boutonnieres.
- Assist guests and answer questions as needed.
- Distribute remaining vendor balances and tips on bride and groom’s behalf at the end of the night.
- Resolve any ceremony or reception related problems that arrive.
- After event clean up.
- Assist the staff with general clean up.
- Deliver gifts and remaining ceremony and reception items to designated location.
- Pre-Wedding Organization.
- Ensure copies of all vendor contracts are accounted for and signed.
- Create list of “yet to do’s” for the bride and groom.
- Assist with seating charts, timelines for family and bridal party and other planning documents.
- Rehearsal coordination in cooperation with Officiant.
- Assist with rehearsal as needed.
- Ensure bridal party knows where they need to be and when they need to be there on wedding day.
- Etiquette and alternative traditional advice.
- Bridal party emergency kit always on hand.
- Invitation design.
- Bridal webpage design and maintenance.
- Ceremony rehearsal coordination including the Officiant, bridal party and family members.
- Supervise the collection of all gifts and special items (i.e., flutes, cake knives, guest book, etc.)
- Assistance with any wedding related questions you may have or additional wedding services that you may need.
- Vendor referrals based upon your design, concept & budget, including negotiation of pricing & contracts.
- Bridal gown recommendations.
- Procurement of all rental orders, chairs, linens, & other desired furniture.
- Concierge services include: assistance with providing lodging for out-of-town guests, rehearsal dinner, & seating chart.
- In-depth review of all contracted services & specific contract details with vendors.
- Customize a budget that is comfortable for both the bridal couple & their parents & determine out-of-pocket expense, including prioritized spending.
- Assistance with wording of save-the- dates, invitations, programs and vows.
- Assembly and mailing of save-the-dates and invitations.
- Design and assembly of wedding favors, guest books, and more.
- Assistance with guest and bridal party transportation.
- Assistance with bridal party jewelry design.
- Coordination of post wedding brunch.
- Elegant theme development and wedding design.
- Bridal Ready Room (where available).
- Your ceremony and reception at one of our preferred venues includes set up and preparation of you ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.*
- Included in our coordination and planning décor for your ceremony and reception are items in inventory which are:
- Guest Tables – Lit up centerpieces with mirrors and dazzle decorations (wide assortment of vases), silk florals (additional fee applies if you use fresh florals as we do not keep them in inventory). Votive candles and holders (wide assortment of colors).
- Food and Beverage Bars – Lit up centerpieces.
- Also included in our coordination and planning décor for your ceremony and reception are the following:
- Set up and tear down of venue and florals for Food Bar.
- Fresh personal bridal flowers in your color & design to include: premium rose complimentary toss bouquet, bridal bouquet & Groom’s boutonniere, Maid of Honor bouquet & Bestman’s boutonniere, two Bridesmaids’ bouquets & two Groomsmen’s boutonnieres, Flower-girl’s basket of fresh petals & Ring Bearer’s boutonniere.*
- Prelude & Ceremony music played from a professional sound system.*
- Four hours of DJ/MC services for your wedding reception with dance floor lighting.*
- Four consecutive hours of limousine service. *
- Licensed Officiant service for your ceremony.*
- Photography (includes four hours of professional photography along with a high resolution dvd).*
- Assistance obtaining your marriage license. *
- Create detailed payment schedule and send out timely email alerts as to payment due date.*
- A traditional multi-tiered wedding cake in your choice of flavor, color & design & cake cutting service.*
- One professionally trained assistant on the event day*.
- Use of unity candle setup (from our inventory).*
- Champagne toast (includes non-alcohol) service.
- Professional bridal hair & make up to be carried out at your accommodation (we pay only the service fee to accommodate bridal party at venue site). (Price incorporated into this package is for the Bride only, additional charges would apply for additional wedding party members).*
- Greenery for all tables, (cake, food, bars, cocktail hour), etc.
Sophisticated and Enchantment Wedding Packages Are Also Available in Detail On Our Website.
Day of Coordination Services Are Also Available On Our Website.
Customized Packages Are Available Upon Request
Call Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings and Events today to schedule your complimentary wedding or event consultation.
Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings and Events
Owner: Carol Sutton